- NHS queues are still too long.
- Ambulance response times are still too slow.
- Wales has too few GPs.
- The NHS is not safe in Labour's hands.
- Oppose NHS Privatisation.
- Invest more in staff and resources.
- Give top priority to cancer treatment.
- Democratise the NHS - with local-elected NHS boards.
- The Labour Government of Wales fails to provide high-quality education for all.
- Increase choice - Reintroduce grammar schools where enough parents want them.
- Create Technical Schools offering top-quality vocational teaching.
- Technical and vocational skills should not be treated as inferior choices.
- Cut university fees for science, technical, engineering and medical courses.
- Stop wasting billions on the EU.
- Devolve economic development powers to local councils.
- Oppose giving the Assembly tax-raising powers. Labour and Plaid are spendthrifts.
- Examine feasibility of re-opening the Carmarthen-Aberystwyth railway line.
NEIL HAMILTON - A STRONG VOICE FOR MID & WEST WALES